THE PLAY FORMAT IS SIMPLE.
This is a match-up style tournament, first team to win 2 games during each 25-minute round moves on.
IF, this results in a 1-1 tie, teams will switch sides (not ends) and throw one full inning (both partners get to throw).
Whichever team is leading will be declared the winner of that match-up. The only exception will be the State Championship round in which there will be no time limit.
• 13-0 is a Skunk
• Partners must throw across from partner
• Switch ends after 1st game (must maintain the same lane as partner)
• ACO Regulation Boards
• Regulation Duck Cloth Real Corn Bags
• Foul Line is Observed
• Good Sportsmanship is a MUST
• Team that wins Final will be VT Champ!